V-Twin Kamloops offers proven training for new riders with our New Rider Course. Scheduled courses start every two weeks, and there are weekend or weekday options available. We are the only ICBC certified school in Kamloops, which means we provide the motorcycle skills test as part of our course; you won't need to take time off work during the week to take the test. Private and custom training, road test preparation, and skills test preparation are also available. If you are not sure or want to "try before you buy", we offer a way to sample the course with an introductory lesson.
V-Twin Motorcycle Rider Training School is the premier rider training school in the BC Interior. In addition to our operations in Kamloops, we have scheduled courses in Salmon Arm and throughout the Okanagan. Each location is staffed by instructors from the community, with local knowledge and many years of instructonal experience. All locations offer the same proven curriculum and teaching methods, developed over 29 years in motorcycle rider training.
At each location, we maintain a fleet of motorcycles selected to provide a variety of configurations, as well as to fit the greatest range of riders. You can try different bikes during training, and use our motorcycle to take the road test.
- the most experienced instructors in the BC Interior, and the most experienced instructors in Kamloops
- the best New Rider training program in the Kamloops – developed locally to meet the needs of Kamloops riders
- small class sizes
- an efficient program – more riding, less waiting in line means up to 30% more riding time than at other schools
- a certified program that meets ICBC standards and allows us to offer the Motorcycle Skills Assessment
- Road Test preparation – use our bike for the road test; get a pre-test "tune up" for your best chance of success
- Motorcycle Skills Test preparation – on our bike or yours
- a flexible schedule and custom training options
- Owner Maintenance and winterization courses
Quality rider training will be available on weekends and weekdays until October. Scheduled courses start every two weeks. We also offer private lessons – one on one training on your schedule, or custom training for couples or small groups – get some friends together. If none of the scheduled courses exactly fit your needs, contact us. We will mix and match locations and training days to fit anyone who wants to learn to ride well.
By combining our fun training environment with your enthusiasm, our New Rider Course will give you the confidence to ride safely. We also offer training for experienced riders, and for those already in the licensing process.
At V-Twin Motorcycle Rider Training School, it isn't just about riding, it's about riding well.